Red Ribbon Week is an important initiative to provide safety awareness regarding the elimination of drug use. Our campus will participate in Red Ribbon Week with daily activities to show our support to educate our students and encourage them to be drug free.
- Monday – Put A Cap On Drugs – Hat Day (requires school uniform)
- Tuesday – Sock It To Drugs Day – Crazy Sock Day (requires school uniform)
- Wednesday – Be On A Drug Free Team Day – Wear Your Favorite Team Gear (team jersey or t-shirt with jeans)
- Thursday – Shade Out Drugs Day – Wear Sunglasses with Your Book Character Costume
- Friday – Show Your Red Ribbon Spirit Day – School Spirit Shirt, College Shirt or Red Shirt with jeans
Take a look at the Red Ribbon Week informational fact sheet below to learn more about this initiative: